Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blakes' Birth Story: So Sweet

   It is such a blessing to be invited into a person's life for the sole purpose of capturing moments that will be remembered for generations to come.  I am continually trying to better my skills so that these moments will become more and more precious to you and your family.




MEET BLAKE

Earlier this week, I was allowed to enter into the hospital room of a dear friend.  She was such an amazing woman, and I am so blessed to have seen her give birth to her beautiful baby boy, Blake.  I know there has been some debate about birth photography lately, but I cannot think of a more precious moment to be remembered other than birth.  Of course, I think every moment should be captured! 

This little boy was covered with love from all kinds of people! 

This was their first family photo.  How blessed I feel to get the chance to be in this moment with them. 


Want to capture your next birth?  Contact Paula Bean at (501)652-6295


No comments:

Post a Comment