Sunday, August 5, 2012

He is the Giver of Life

Each time I pick up my camera, and every time I get a phone call to schedule an appointment, I fall more and more in love with my job.  Life is beautiful, and I am happy to serve the Creator of life by capturing moments in time.  I strive to know all I can know about the art of photography so that the images that I create properly reflect His grace, His love, and His mercy. 
 Meet Blake.  He is a precious boy put on this Earth for what I am sure is a great purpose!  He is beautiful, and I enjoyed getting to hold this precious baby while trying to create the images that his parents would treasure for a life time.  Of course, newborns are rarely easy.  A proper newborn shoot takes time, patience, understanding, and honestly,  a lot of prayer.  Each time I settle down with a newborn God reveals another fruit of the spirit that He is creating within me.  Children have a way of bringing out the best in us because through them, we are CHALLENGED and AMAZED.



 I am thankful for the time that I got to spend with Blake and his mother and father.  This little boy is so beautiful and so special.  Today, celebrate the beauty of life. 





Like what you see?  Then let me know by liking my facebook page.  www.facebook.com/pbsweetserendipityphotography

Want to make an appointment?  Contact Paula Bean at 501-652-6295 or email psmbean@gmail.com

Now serving the Central Arkansas Area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment