Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Wonderful and Beautiful P Family

 This family has been such a blessing to me through the years of my life, especially my early years as a believer.  I have seen this family grown, as they have seen me grow.  Their youngest child was just a baby when I first met them, and now she is such a beautiful kid turning into a young woman (one of those six going on 18 types).  They are precious.  They have two wonderful adopted children that have fit in with the family so well that we do not even really think of them as adopted any longer.  This whole family is so special, and I have seen God bless them beyond belief in the last years. 


     This photo shoot was way too fun.  After speaking with the mother for an hour or so about different diet things, I got to go outside with the kiddos and just have fun.  Photo shoots should be fun right?  They should not include painful jumping around trying to get the kids to smile at a yellow duck (no offense meant, my husband has done lots of jumping behind my back while trying to take pictures).  However, shoots take time and creativity, and these kids had plenty of both.  They were not in a hurry, and they were leading the show by the end of the shoot.  They told me all the places they wanted their photos done, and all the props they wanted.  They pretty much knew what they wanted, and I just went with what pleased them.  It turned out great!  So much fun, great family, and in the end great pictures. 





Want to schedule an appointment?  Contact Paula Bean at 501-652-6295

No comments:

Post a Comment