Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What do you do when you have three boys? Play

 Recently, I had the privilege of shooting this beautiful family.  Their outsides are definitely beautiful, but the love in their home and the freedom they showcase to others is overwhelming!  I met both parents in college, and this was the first time I was blessed to meet their three (yes THREE) boys! I hope they have a ton more because it is so obvious that these boys are loved.  The mother of this family may be rolling her eyes at me right now.   




I had the most amazing time shooting this family.  We had a blast, and they were definitely not afraid to let their boys play.  This made the shoot much more entertaining!  The mother of this family definitely has her hands full, but she is so hospitable and kind.  She welcomed me and my assistant into her home, and even took the time to show me around her new home! 
Her boys adore her!  It is so easy to see that they love their momma!  The father of this family is too funny.  He definitely is training his little boys to be men one day.  His boys seemed to be afraid of little, and they were so curious about everything.  (Except, once they knew what I was there for it seemed as if they were not all that interested in sitting still so that I could take their picture.)  So what do you do when children want to play... you let them play! 


Play pictures make the best memories anyways! 








Like what you see?  Then let me know by liking my facebook page.  www.facebook.com/pbsweetserendipityphotography

Want to make an appointment?  Contact Paula Bean at 501-652-6295 or email at psmbean@gmail.com

Now taking reservations for family Christmas photos!  Book early to ensure your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment